01832 864 444

GCSE Results

Sheffield Springs Academy Celebrates GCSE Success

Breakthrough year for the academy

Students and staff at Sheffield Springs Academy are celebrating after receiving their GCSE results. 46% of students achieved five or more A* to C grades including English and maths up from 31% last year. In total, 77% of students achieved five or more GCSEs at grades A* to C.

Russell Heritage, Principal of Sheffield Springs Academy, said:

“We are very pleased with these results which are a significant improvement on those achieved in previous years. I congratulate all the students who achieved the grades they were hoping for and thank staff for their hard work.

“These results show that the initiatives we have put in place to raise standards are the right ones and that the academy is firmly established on the right path to drive improvement further.”

Andy Buck, Managing Director – Academies at United Learning, said:

“I would like to congratulate Russell Heritage, his staff and students on these results which demonstrate the real, measurable progress which is underway at Sheffield Springs Academy. These results show that the academy is making considerable strides forward and the academy begins the new school year with confidence on the back of this success.”

Posted: Aug 22, 2013,
Comments: 0,
Author: Anonym

Website Terms & Privacy

United Learning