We recognise that it is not just the pay but also what other benefits you receive by being part of United Learning. That is why in addition to your basic pay, we offer a package of core benefits which includes:
- A contributory pension scheme, relevant to your role including access to Teacher and Local Government Schemes, and our Group pension scheme in partnership with Legal and General (available options subject to position);
- Occupational sick pay;
- Independent school fee reduction scheme for your children;
- Tailored Continuous Professional Development (CPD) through the United Learning Institute;
- BUPA Cover (senior appointments only).
At United Learning, we respect you as an individual and your lifestyle. Therefore, we also offer as part of our core package:
- Leading maternity, paternity and adoption benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Career and development opportunities nationally within the Group.
We also have a salary sacrifice scheme from which you can chose additional benefits to specifically suit your needs. A salary sacrifice scheme allows payment for a benefit or scheme to be deducted from your gross salary (before tax and national insurance is deducted) which will save you money on tax and national insurance. They include:
- Childcare vouchers;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Computer (including TV);
- Mobile phone;
- Dining card;
- Gym membership;
- Health screening;
- Health cash plan;
- Retail savings.
Future salary sacrifice benefits include:
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Personal Accident Scheme;
- Car Lease Scheme.
Enhanced benefits package for eligible roles
Many of our schools are located in challenging areas of deprivation where teachers can make a huge difference to the life chances of young people. We recognise these are tough roles and have a package of additional benefits to support you. To find out more about these benefits, click here.