United Learning is a unique group of independent and state schools working together to achieve the best in everyone. Our vision is to provide excellent education so that all young people are able to make a success of their lives and, if we are to realise this vision, we need to make sure we attract, develop and reward the key ingredient – you.
Your career at United Learning
At United Learning we aim to not only recruit the best talent but also bring out the best in you - both professionally and personally.
We want your career at United Learning to be a rewarding and enriching experience that exceeds your own professional goals whilst helping transform the childrens’ lives and life chances in our schools. We believe that it is only with outstanding people working in an outstanding professional environment will we become an outstanding group of schools and the leading light in education we aim to be.
Over the last two years we have completely re-engineered our offering to ensure that:
- Our terms and conditions and rewards put you, the individual and the family, at the heart of our benefits and in so doing give you back as much as you put in;
- Our training and development programme provides:
- a tailor-made training programme with you in mind no matter your career stage;
- unrivalled opportunities for your career development across both the maintained and independent sectors;
- We have a culture where collaboration, ideas and innovation is not only encouraged but rewarded;
- Our values of Ambition, Confidence, Creativity, Determination, Enthusiasm and Respect are at the core of our Group.
So whether you are looking to join as a teacher or in a support capacity and would like to work with us to achieve our exciting vision then please get in touch.