Students at North Oxfordshire Academy are today celebrating their GCSE results. The percentage of students receiving 5 or more A*-C grades including English and maths has risen to 52%, up from 48% last year.
Notable successes included:
- Katherine Piper’s outstanding 5A*s and 5As;
- Ella Wilton’s 10 GCSES at grades A* and A;
- Cameron Parnham, with 10 A*-B grades including 6 A*s;
- James Rawlinson’s 10 A*-Cs, including 5 A* and A grades;
- Julie Hodge, with 10 GCSES at grades A*-C, including 6A*s and As;
- Andi Louise Matzen’s 10 A*-Cs including 7 grades at A* or A.
Sara Billins, Principal of North Oxfordshire Academy, said:
‘I am very pleased that we have improved across the board on last year’s results. We continue to move forward steadily as a school, consolidating progress as we go. I am delighted on behalf of those students celebrating their results today and congratulate them on their success. I would also like to thank our staff for their hard work, commitment and enthusiasm which is so pivotal in our students’ achievement.’