61% of students achieved five or more A*-C grades including a 4 or above in both English and maths.
This year, grades in English and maths have moved to a numeric scale with 9 being equivalent to a high A*.
There were notable individual successes, including:
- Jamie Berry who achieved five A*s, two As, two 8s in English Language and English Literature and a 9 in maths
- Muhib Khan who achieved four A*s, one A, and an 8 in maths
- Rebecca Benham who achieved 7 As and 7s in English Language, English Literature and maths
- Will Dee who achieved one A*, 3As and a 9 in maths
- Isaac Husband who achieved 2A*s, 3As, an 8 in English Language and 9s in English Literature and maths
- Hannah Jault who achieved 5As, two 7s in English Language and English Literature and a 9 in maths
Sara Billins, Principal of North Oxfordshire Academy, said:
“We are absolutely thrilled with these results which are our best yet! Staff and students have worked exceptionally hard over the past year and these results are a fitting reward. I am so pleased that so many students achieved the grades they were hoping for and I look forward to welcoming them to our Sixth Form which, as last week’s strong results showed, is going from strength to strength.”