Students at Lambeth Academy are celebrating today after achieving another impressive set of A Level results.
73% of A Level entries were awarded the most prestigious A*-C grades and there was a 100% success rate in passing every exam.
There were some notable individual successes for students who will now go on to their university of choice, with more going to Russell Group than ever before:
- Calvin Chen who achieved AAA and is going to Warwick University
- Leah Forde who achieved A*AB and is going to Birmingham University
- Chloe Ganpot who achieved A* AA and is going to Kings College London
- Harry Hatter who achieved A*AB and is going to Sheffield University
- Hadi Choudhury who achieved Distinction* and is going to SOAS
- Jamal Bartley who achieved Distinction* and is going to Exeter University
- Kevin Ayetigbo who achieved Distinction* and is going to Surrey University
Jan Shadick, Executive Principal of Lambeth Academy, said:
“I would like to congratulate all our Sixth Formers on their results. There are some spectacular individual performances here and it is a delight to see their hard work rewarded. We have also seen some very strong performance at AS Level which is excellent news for those taking A Levels next year. Over the past few years our Sixth Form has become firmly established as a strong, academic place of learning and these results continue to demonstrate that progress.
“We are particularly pleased that over 70% of entries were awarded a C or above which means that many of our students will now be going on to their first choice university. Most of these students will be the first in their family to go to university so it is a real cause for celebration in their families. Their success motivates us all and I know that our younger students are always inspired by such achievement.”